Saturday, May 22, 2010

99 Problems


So let me tell you about a dream Yuri had last night. When he told me about, it I was just rollin' this morning. Apparently me, Yuri, Jay-Z and Josh Holloway and others were having a dance party on a mattress on top of old truck. I got off the truck and Jay-Z was all like "Oo, umm, yeaaa, come back here girl, yeaa." Then Yuri, none to pleased, yelled back at Jay-Z "Hey! Get off my woman! You know what your problem is?" Then he proceeded to follow him around the truck saying "You've got too many women, and it just makes you want more. You need to get one quality woman and just love her. That's the way God made us to be."

Cutie husband. I love him so much.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Does this mean Yuri has 99 problems or no? Too cute

    ReplyDelete